It’s been an exciting year here on Married Food. We’re now on Google Currents, so you can catch up on our latest posts with your tablet or other mobile device.
We wanted to share culture behind global cuisine and have some overviews about certain dishes. Wojo has done an impressive job with some Polish dishes and cooking tips.
- A Kielbasa Primer
- 4 Polish Culinary Habits I’d Like to Bring Over
- Pernil -Roast Pork Shoulder
- 3 Polish Classics You’ve Never Heard Of
Food For Thought
A topic that interests me is how food is psychology and marketing are involves with our food choices nowadays. I shared some tips I’ve picked up about improving eating habits without stress.
- Slow It Down! Enjoying a Meal
- Peer Pressure and Food Habits
- Tips to Help Party Bingers
- Tips to Help Snackers & Grazers
Munch and Money
For many people if they can finding affordable and delicious food, they’ll support it. We’ve included tips on how to manage and optimize your grocery bills to keep your food budget in control.
- Saving a Bit of Money While Eating Out
- How to Save Money on Food When Traveling
- Good Food Can Be Affordable
- Buying a Gas Grill
Cooking Tips and Tricks
Something that I enjoy learning from my friends is tricks on saving time in the kitchen. Married Food is about making people feel comfortable in the kitchen which can help them to make better choices.
- How to Make Dinner Faster
- Tips for Constructing Homemade Baby Foods
- Timing a Multi-Course Meal Like a Pro
- Making Homemade Sofrito
- Really Simple Pork Cutlets
- The Art of Sweating Vegetables
- 14 Kitchen Tools I Can’t Live Without
Thoughts on Married Food
I also want to thank Wojo for sharing some wonderfully written posts here. His passion for cooking is really reflected in all of his articles. I’m fortunate that he’s been with Married Food since its launch and I can’t wait to see what he does next.
I also want to thank all of you for joining us. Which are your favorite Married Food posts from the past year?