Happy Friday! I’m so excited to have the weekend here so I decided to share a quick and simple recipe that you can use when you catch one of the games this weekend. It’s a crock pot recipes which makes it even better since you don’t really have to do much prep work. I’m talking about sausage dip.
Sausage dip is hands down, my husband’s favorite dip. Whenever we get invited over for games, he brings it. For awhile that was his thing when we lived in Virginia. He kept making it and people loved it.
- 2 Rolls of Sage or a Mix of Hot/Mild Sausage
- 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 2- 8 oz block of cream cheese
It really doesn’t get much simpler with this recipe.
- Brown the sausage
- Place the sausage in the crock pot along with the diced tomatoes and chillies plus the cream cheese
- Heat on high with the crock pot for about 40 minutes
See? It’s easy to make and you just have to everything in the crock pot at least an hour before the guests come over. We usually serve it with scooped shaped tortilla chips.
Thoughts on Party Food
What’s your go to dip for parties and game days?
Photo Credit: Starving Student