Nana’s Crab Dip
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup red and green peppers, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 1 lb crab meat
- Melt butter in pan.
- Add cream, salt, Tabasco, mustard, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir over low heat until blended.
- Add peppers, celery, 2/3 cup cracker crumbs and blend together.
- Remove from heat. Add crab meat, mix.
- Put in baking dish, sprinkle remaining 1/3 cup cracker crumbs and dab butter on top.
- Put in oven at 400ºF for 20 minutes.
Photo Credit: jeffreyw